Range Safety Officer
- Must be available Weeknights between 2pm-10pm and/or Weekends
- Must be 21 or older and have a clean record.
- Military and Law Enforcement backgrounds preferred by not required.
- Maintain safety in shooting ranges with the proper attitude.
- Learn and implement WTT customer service policies & procedures.
- Check in and check out customers, to the range
- Explain range and firearm handling procedures to customers.
- Explain functionality of range equipment to customers.
- Explain functionality of all firearms used on the range.
- Correct malfunctions and clear all firearms on the range.Immediately analyze, predict, and preclude unsafe situations to ensure training is conducted in a safe and responsible manner.
- Learn to promptly, appropriately and decisively follow WTT emergency standards and procedures in situations where personal safety of clients, staff, or others may be threatened.
- Teach certification courses in accordance with American Red Cross standards and abide by the Instructor Agreement & Code of Conduct
- Conduct courses using lecture, hands-on, and video methods
- Represent OnSite CPR and the American Red Cross with a high-level of professionalism and strong work ethic
First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor
- Energy, enthusiasm and passion to teach life-saving skills
- Proven written / oral communication skills; comfortable instructing both staff and management levels
- Ability to work well individually and as part of a team
- Basic knowledge of health and safety requirements and the ability to apply these to a work environmen
Added bonus if you are: **
- Currently certified as an American Red Cross or American Heart Association Instructor
- Retired military, law enforcement, or nurse
To apply please the contact us page to send your resume.