Missouri CCW – KC Concealed Carry safety class
In an official course that takes 8-hours, certified instructors teach students the basics of using a handgun and legal knowledge on handgun possession, concealment, among real life scenario and gun maintenance. Completion of the class allows graduates to apply for conceal carry licenses. The course is recognized by the local sheriff’s office as valid training for a concealed handgun license.
- Pistol / Revolver
- Magazines if Semi-auto pistol is used
- Ammunition (40 rds.)
- Eye and ear protection
Recommended items but not necessary:
House of worship seminar
Violence is a problem in our country – and in our world. In 2015 many American cities reported an increase in violent crime. The truth is, very few institutions are exempt from the possibility of being a target of a violent crime.
At the House of Worship Seminar, we seek to awaken the protective instincts that reside in the hearts of all men (and many women). It is our firm conviction that violence will have its way unless certain people (we call them “Sheepdogs”) intervene.
These individuals place great value on human life, and because they do, they take the necessary steps to prevent others from being victimized by violence. They are the Sheepdogs: they love the Sheep, and will do whatever is necessary when the Wolf comes after the flock. The “flock” may be their …
- family members …
- fellow church members …
- fellow employees …
- and the list goes on …
Why they do what they do is not hard to explain: they are driven by the most powerful force in the all of the universe: LOVE.
AT THE House of Worship SEMINAR, you will learn the steps that must be taken to decrease one’s chances of being victimized by violence.
- YOU WILL LEARN about the escalation of violence occurring at houses of worship and faith-based property, and you will hear what you must start doing to protect your flock when gathered at a house of worship. In the media you have been told that there have been 12 to 13 “mass shootings” at houses of worship in the last few years. However, the truth is, over 600 people have died a violent death on church and faith-based property since 1999. And the means of death has not always been by gunfire: deaths have resulted from assaults, stabbings, and even vehicular homicide – all on faith based properties.
We will customize a seminar specifically for your church. It can be 4 hours, 6 hours, 8 hours or even a two-day seminar. We can cover topics such as
- Active shooter
- Gun and knife disarm
- Restraining someone
- Removing a person or persons to outside of church
- Defending against a combative individual.
- Or host a private conceal carry class.
We are Warrior Tactical Training; we are the experts when it comes to self-defense. We have hosted over 300 seminars nationwide. So what are you waiting for? Contact us and let us organize a seminar in your church. Some of our clients are Police Departments, Military Police units, Federal Agents, Correction officers and Church groups!
Our instructors have excessive background in firearms, combative, martial arts; krav maga and muay thai.
Here is what our customers have thought about previous seminars
“The Seminar was more than I expected. Lots of great material and very intense. I have been talking to everyone about the experience and can’t quit thinking about it. I am already taking steps to apply what I learned”
“Thank you for putting together this seminar as it was absolutely fantastic! Honestly, “Thanks” just doesn’t seem to truly tell you how much I appreciate your efforts. I learned a lot and will be implementing much of what I learned into my security team and personal life.”
“It was a wealth of information that will help us do the work that God has called us to do in keeping His people safe.”
Give us a quick call and let us discuss what training we can offer that can make your church safer.
“When a strong man, fully armed, guards his own mansion, his property is safe.” Luke 11:21
Intro to Handguns
This course is structured for the first time firearm owner and novice level shooter to learn core safety rules and how to operate their firearm in a safe capacity whether at home or on the range. The objective is to know and understand the universal firearm safety rules and be able to safely load, unload, and fire a pistol to achieve accurate hits on the intended target.
Universal safety rules, firearm function, manipulation, and shooting fundamentals to safely own and operate a pistol.
Things you’ll need to bring to class:
- Ammunition (100 rds.)
- Eye and ear protection
Recommended items but not necessary:
- Holster (kydex style)
- Magazine pouches
- Gear bag
Armed Guard Training ( Two Days course)
- This course is a 13 hour course as mandated . The course is 8 hours in the classroom and 5 hours on the range. This course includes how to safely carry your firearm on and off duty. Laws of arrest, use-of-force, use of deadly force and much more. You will be given classroom instruction as well as qualify on the range with the handgun you choose to carry.
- You must take the refresher course every 5 years and re-qualify to keep your card current.
- Each student must bring their own firearm and proper gunbelt, holster, with keepers and magazine/speed loader pouches/carriers.
- Semi-auto users must bring at least 3 magazines.
- Revolvers users must bring at least 2 speedloaders
- Each student will require 250 rounds. No steel-core, armor-piercing, tracer or incendiary rounds permitted.
- Each student should bring a shooting mat or towel for use during prone shooting. (Knee or elbow pads are recommended, but not required, also available for purchase.)
is a program designed to give you information about staying safe, soft skills, situation
awareness and avoidance.
Our travel security presentation addresses all aspects of travel safety and security. We teach employees how to conduct an efficient risk assessment prior to traveling, develop and maintain layers of security around them as they travel and lessen their likelihood of being targeted or caught in a violent attack. We also teach them how to reduce their public transportation risks, how to select hotels and what specific actions to take to improve the security of their hotel room, how to improve sanitary conditions as well as staying healthy when traveling.
Active Shooter Countermeasures:
Our two-hour Active Shooter course has been chosen by 100s of companies to train their employees what to do in the event they are caught in one of these volatile situations while on the corporate campus or in their daily lives. The course is thoughtfully prepared and not only explains past incidents but also includes specific information to help protect employees lives.
Based on the US Government Run-Hide-Fight program, we provide the practical information necessary to stay alive teaching students when to run, how to hide and render doors inoperable and how exactly to fight should that be necessary. We also explain law enforcement organizational roles to ensure people understand what the latest tactics for dealing with Active Shooters are and remain safe when law enforcement arrives. Extremely informative, this course is on point and in demand.
Nightclub, Bar & Tavern Security Training & Assessment Services
we all seen or heard of incidents of stabbing, shooting or fighting in a bar in Kansas City, that is the reality of the world we live in, especially when you factor large crowds and alcohol. While most bars continue to hire security staff but short fall in offering them the training they desperately need.
Offering you staff certified training can contribute to reduce incidents, allow your staff the handle situations better, lower your insurance and decrease liability.
Our training is customizable to your individual establishment; we start with assessing your current security then we present our recommendations on what topics to include in your training. You can always ask for a specific topic. Topics we usually cover when training bar staff are;
- Conflict Resolution and Force Escalation
- Active shooter response
- Effective restrains methods
- Basic combative/ fighting
- Powers to Arrest & Intervention Techniques
- Human Factors & Pre-Attack Indicators
- Gun and knife disarms
- And much more
LAW ENFORCEMENT TRAINING:
This is by far our most popular class requested for LEOS.
Keenly aware of use-of-force and liability issues facing law enforcement, WTT is constantly updated in consultation with use-of-force experts (including district attorneys, police liability defense lawyers, police administrators, and defensive tactics instructors) to provide real-world effectiveness and defensible applications of reasonable force.
Our approach is simple “stop the problem and take safe control as quickly as possible.” Officer safety is paramount – before, during and after a confrontation. We deal with compliant, resistive, assaultive/high risk and life threatening situations.
We provide POST Certification Courses, Seminars (end-user training), Private Courses and Customized Courses to meet your needs. We have mobile training teams that travel to provide training and currently support Law Enforcement officers around the world.
- Combatives (use of personal weapons)
- Weapon Retention (in the holster, out of the holster, standing and on the ground)
- Defenses Against Handgun Threats
- Defenses Against Long-Gun Threats
- Long-Gun Retention
- Defenses Against Edged Weapon Threats and Attacks (to include improvised edged weapon defenses)
- Defenses Against Blunt Weapon Attacks (sticks/pipes/impact weapons)
- Utilizing an Impact Weapon for Defensive Purposes and Striking
- Ground Fighting and Tactics for Law Enforcement Application
- Arrest and Control Tactics
- Searching and Hancuffing
- Hostage Situations
- Special Operations (ie. Suicide/Homicide Bomber)
Applicants who complete this module will receive two (8) hours of POST training credit.
Gun disarming is a self-defense skill that once developed can literally save your life if you are ever in the unfortunate situation wherein your life literally depends on how you respond to an attacker armed with a firearm. Your learned ability to effectively disarm that threat may sound counterintuitive but if you have no means of escape, you have no-weapon and it is unavoidable, then the disarming tactics you learn could keep you alive and save the lives of others around you! Applicants who complete this module will receive two (4) hours of POST training credit.
Based on recent scrutiny placed on law enforcement from the public and the media, this course will provide students with an understanding of the importance of recognizing cultural differences. Course topics include the prejudice, bias, and personal experience, in-groups and out-groups, explicit and implicit bias, system 1 and system 2 thinking, and cultural awareness to establish police legitimacy and procedural justice. Students will view videos along with completing a series of activities and reading assignments. Applicants who complete this module will receive two (2) hours of POST training credit.
This course will provide public safety officers with additional training in control and restraint techniques, use of personal weapons, ground fighting, and handcuffing techniques.
Special Notes: Students must bring their duty belt, holster (no weapon), handcuffs with key, and non-marking court shoes. Groin protection and Mouthpieces is recommended.
Security Officer Checkpoint Training
for consideration when developing and implementing patron screening procedures for major sporting events, concerts, horse races, award ceremonies, and similar gatherings.
Outline how to conduct a proper patron screening; • Describe how to interact with individuals being searched; • State how to identify prohibited items during the screening; and • Describe how to respond to items discovered during the screening.